About the Kingdom to Kingdom (K2) Cluster
The cluster covers:
- Northwest and Limpopo Provinces of South Africa
- Western Providence of Zambia
Using a variety of gifts and talents, volunteer team members have stepped out in faith to share God's love and His message of salvation with people groups of the K2 Cluster. From sowing and watering gospel seeds through door-to-door evangelism, sports clinics, Bible studies, discipleship training, and True Love Waits presentations, to riding horseback deep into villages where the name of Jesus had not been heard, these SBCV missionaries experienced first-hand how God uses His people to reach the nations.
The K2 cluster includes approximately 142 people groups and covers 142,000,000 sq. kilometers with a combined population of 28,000,000 people. There are 50 unengaged people groups in the K2 Cluster still waiting to hear the Good News. Pray about how God can use you and your church to embrace these peoples with the gospel.
The Cluster leadership:
- Daren Davis – Cluster Strategy Leader
- Basotho Team – Tom Melvin
- South Africa Tswana Team – John Putman
- Tswana of Botswana Team – Robert Fortenberry
- Kalanga Team – Kelly Carruthers
- Zimbabwe Evangelism Team – Gregg Fort
- Northern Kalahari Evangelistic Team – Brian Beadle