Ben, Baylee, Destiny, and Naomie
155 Deer Run Rd.
Danville, VA 24543
About Bridgetown Church
At Bridgetown Church, our vision is "to be a church where people love to be." While we certainly want Sunday mornings to be a time when people enjoy being together and worshiping God, we also understand that our church is about more than a building and a meeting that happens one day a week. Because of this, we want Danville to enjoy our church wherever we may be. We see this happening with our partnerships with local organizations such as Little Life Pregnancy Care Center, Gibson Elementary School, House of Hope Homeless Shelter, and The Hatcher Center. We are looking to live out the teachings of Christ in our city, and we pray that God will use us to bring about change in our generation.
We are closing in on a permanent facility. We would love for you to pray with us and for us as we make this very important decision. In the near future, we look forward to communicating opportunities to help us get into a more permanent place of worship.
1. Pray for the Lynch family in the recent and unexpected loss of Melissa Lynch, Jeff's wife and mother to their children.
2. Pray that God's Spirit will go before us and open doors for the Gospel to be received.
3. Pray for leaders within our church.
4. Pray for people of peace who will open doors for us.
5. Pray for financial means to do ministry on a large scale.
6. Pray for our future building.613