My Hope America - Follow-up Timeline
Below is a timeline for significant events in the follow-up to the My Hope initiative this fall.
- Matthews meet one on one with attendees to debrief
- Matthews meet with new believers and walk with them through Matthew Packet Resource: Living in Christ
- Matthews and pastor train new believers how to WALK with God through prayer, scripture, and obedience and how to WORK with God through bringing in sinners, raising up saints, and sending out servants.
- Invite all My Hope attendees to special Christmas services and events at your church
- Continue to cultivate relationships with participants.
January 5, 2014
Meet with Matthews and potential small group leaders to begin new small groups in their home and workplace, and start new sunday school/small group classes
January 12, 2014
- Launch relational small groups in Matthew homes
- Re-launch My Hope
March 28, 2014
- Small group participants host intentionally evangelistic party like My Hope.
- Use My Hope DVD to share gospel or have group members share their testimonies.
- Follow-up with new attendees and new believers
April 20, 2014
- Easter Sunday Baptism Service
- Continue cultivating relationships with new believers and prospects