Block Party Trailers & Sports Trailers
In partnership with Liberty University, we provide Block Party Trailers for church use. Block Party Trailers are a fantastic outreach tool for churches to get into their communities, meet neighbors, and share the Gospel.
The new Sports Trailer features a wide variety of actives for local churches to take advantage of, all surrounding a sports tournament (basketball, dodge ball, etc). The tournament is designed as an icebreaker for the local church to get out into the community, targeting men and women of all ages, while other interactive sporting games will help generate interest as to what the event is all about.
The outside cost to rent the equipment we provide is about $1200, which wouldn’t even include the trailer for transport or many of the smaller games that rental companies do not rent. We are thankful for the opportunity to serve your church through the heavily reduced price of $300.
Steps to Reserve a Trailer
- Email your initial request with date of your event to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The coordinator at Liberty University will check availability and contact you about your request.
- If dates are available, the coordinator will send the guidelines and agreement. Please send usage fee of $300 per event to the SBCV (see payment options below). Your dates are not confirmed until payment is received.
- If your dates are available and your payment has been received, you will be given a date and location to pick up the nearest available trailer.
- Training will be provided upon pick up, including how to set-up, take-down, use provided evangelism tools, and employ the Block Party or Sports Trailer to the fullest potential. Please print out the Block Party Trailer Manual.
- Return the trailer the next day after the event.
Cancellation and Inclement Weather Policy
If your church decides to cancel your event for any reason, you can receive a full refund (minus $50) if you request to cancel in writing (via email) up to 14 days before your scheduled event. There will be no refund if you cancel within the 14 days prior to your event.
If inclement weather is forecasted or suspected for the day of your event(s), you can contact us to request postponing the event at no additional charge. This must be done ahead of time, as once the church sets up the equipment, no rescheduling can take place.
The $300 trailer usage fee can be paid online at the link below or by sending a check made payable to the SBC of Virginia to:
SBC of Virginia
Attention: Block Party Trailers
4956 Dominion Boulevard
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Or you can pay online:
For setup instructions, please see the Block Party Trailer Manual in the attachments to this article.