Block Party Trailers & Sports Trailers
Block Party Trailers and Sports Trailers are a fantastic outreach tool for churches to get into their communities, meet neighbors, and share the Gospel.
The outside cost to rent such equipment would cost about $1200, which wouldn’t even include the trailer for transport or many of the smaller games that rental companies do not rent. In partnership with local churches, we are working together to provide such trailers at a fraction of the cost. Suggested donation of at least $300.
Steps to Reserve a Trailer
- Email email@example.com to request a trailer near you. (Lynchburg, Stafford, Suffolk)
- Please include the following information in your email request: date of your event, location of the event, church requesting, and point person for the event with contact information.
- Your email will be forwarded to the church that houses the various Block Party and Sports Trailers.
- If available, you will then receive an email from the church with confirmation and instructions for payment. Your reservation is not finalized until payment has been received.
- Once payment is received, a coordinator from the church will contact you the week prior to your reservation about setting a time to pick-up the trailer. Upon pick up, a coordinator will walk you through all the equipment in the trailer and answer any questions you may have. For information on how to set-up, take-down and how employ the Block Party or Sports Trailer to the fullest potential. Please reference the Block Party Trailer manuals below.
- Return the trailer to the church the next day after the event unless otherwise agreed upon.
Cancellation and Inclement Weather Policy
If your church decides to cancel your event for any reason, you can receive a full refund (minus $50) if you request to cancel in writing (via email) up to 14 days before your scheduled event. There will be no refund if you cancel within the 14 days prior to your event.
If inclement weather is forecasted or suspected for the day of your event(s), you can contact us to request postponing the event at no additional charge. This must be done ahead of time, as once the church sets up the equipment, no rescheduling can take place.
The $300 trailer usage fee can be paid online at the link below or by sending a check made payable to the SBC of Virginia to:
SBC of Virginia
Attention: Block Party Trailers
4956 Dominion Boulevard
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Or you can pay online:
For setup instructions, please see the Block Party Trailer Manual in the attachments to this article.