Block Party Trailers & Sports Trailers
In partnership with Liberty University, we provide Block Party Trailers for church use. Block Party Trailers are a fantastic outreach tool for churches to get into their communities, meet neighbors, and share the Gospel.
The new Sports Trailer features a wide variety of actives for local churches to take advantage of, all surrounding a sports tournament (basketball, dodge ball, etc). The tournament is designed as an icebreaker for the local church to get out into the community, targeting men and women of all ages, while other interactive sporting games will help generate interest as to what the event is all about.
The outside cost to rent the equipment we provide is about $1200, which wouldn’t even include the trailer for transport or many of the smaller games that rental companies do not rent. We are thankful for the opportunity to serve your church through the heavily reduced price of $300.
Steps to Reserve a Trailer
- Click here: LU Block/Sports Party Trailer to book your trailer.
- Select the date of your event. Please note that a reservation is made from Thursday through the following Monday. The same trailer may be used multiple days within the reserved time frame.
- There are three locations: Lynchburg, Stafford, and Suffolk. Make sure you select the closest location and the correct type (eg. Sport or Block party) as you make reservation.
- Click “Register,” and you will be directed to the next page. Double check the date and location, then click “Request.”
- Fill out ALL the information required and click “Add.”
- Click “Complete Registration.”
- You will receive an email which will provide the payment information. Your reservation is not finalized until payment has been fully received.
- Once payment is received, a coordinator will contact you the week prior to your reservation about setting a time to pick-up the trailer. Upon pick up, a coordinator will walk you through all the equipment in the trailer and answer any questions you may have. For information on how to set-up, take-down and how employ the Block Party or Sports Trailer to the fullest potential. Please reference the Block Party Trailer manuals below.
- Return the trailer the next day after the event.
Cancellation and Inclement Weather Policy
If your church decides to cancel your event for any reason, you can receive a full refund (minus $50) if you request to cancel in writing (via email) up to 14 days before your scheduled event. There will be no refund if you cancel within the 14 days prior to your event.
If inclement weather is forecasted or suspected for the day of your event(s), you can contact us to request postponing the event at no additional charge. This must be done ahead of time, as once the church sets up the equipment, no rescheduling can take place.
The $300 trailer usage fee can be paid online at the link below or by sending a check made payable to the SBC of Virginia to:
SBC of Virginia
Attention: Block Party Trailers
4956 Dominion Boulevard
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Or you can pay online:
For setup instructions, please see the Block Party Trailer Manual in the attachments to this article.