BRIAN & KIRSTEN COLLISON, Church Planter
Pillar Church of Woodlawn | Alexandria, VA
About Pillar Church of Woodlawn:
Pillar Woodlawn is on a mission to make disciples of our military men and women and their families at Fort Belvoir, VA. As they grow in their love for God and their neighbors, they are equipped to carry the Gospel to the nations when they are called to a new duty station or deployment. Help us reach our neighbors and the nations through military church planting.
Ways to Partner:
Come join us on the mission field!
We’ve converted some of our meeting space into missionary lodging and can host teams of any size year-round who multiply our efforts to
- serve our community through canned food drives, hospital prayer ministry, etc.
- love our neighbors through block parties, community dinners, appreciation events, etc.
Another way you can support our ministry is by adopting a military neighborhood. By doing so, you help us provide consistent ministry to a specific village in on-base housing. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For continued grace as we build, develop, and unify as a church body.
- That disciple-makers would continue to come, catch the vision, and join our efforts.
- That God would work in the hearts of those in our community and beyond and that we would be sensitive to join Him in His ministry (not the other way around).
9001 Richmond Hwy
Alexandria, VA 22309
Phone: (919) 744-8500