Twin Oaks is searching for a family life pastor to provide vision, oversight, and direction to all aspects of our family ministry. This individual should have a passion for strengthening and supporting the family.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- providing spiritual direction for children and student ministries, which will include:
- coordination of activities and ministry opportunities
- developing, supervising, and training the leaders of these ministries
- discipling parents in all aspects of family life, which will include:
o conflict resolution, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) from a recognized Christian college or university with a major in an area of Christian ministry (preferably: pastoral, youth ministries, or Christian education)
- Ability to preach and teach
- Computer and technology skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, organized, and takes full responsibility for assigned tasks
- Good communication and people skills
- Passionate about Christ and His Church