JASON & NEVA LAMB
Jason Lamb is the church planter of Rising Church in Leesburg, VA.
Christian, Brayden, and Micah
Ida Lee Recreation Center
60 Ida Lee Dr. NW
Leesburg, VA 20176
About Rising Church
We are a missionally minded, multi-ethnic, multi-generational body of believers that is living out our vision of being transformed by the Gospel, set apart for the glory of God, and sent out for the salvation of the world!
God has done some incredible things in the first two years of our church planting journey. In that time, we have started meeting for weekly worship services (summer 2015) and have celebrated two baptism services (spring and fall 2016), baptizing over a dozen people! These things give just a glimpse into the ministry God has given us here in the fastest-growing and most expensive county in the nation–where only 4% of the population even attends church.
As we continue to grow and see God at work in the life of our church plant, we are looking for churches that will consider partnering with us in three specific ways:
1) Pray for us! We would love to add you and your church to our monthly email prayer update so you can intercede with us for our community, church, and family.
2) Participate with us! If you are looking for a short-term opportunity to serve a church plant in the Greater DC Metro area, we can work on that project with you.
3) Provide for us! Our congregational giving has grown to approximately 50% of our financial needs. Praise God! We still need monthly support from partnering churches so that we can continue to grow and expand our ministry to Leesburg.
- For our family as we journey together in planting Rising Church
- For the lost and unreached people in Leesburg and Loudoun County
- For our in-home small groups to be a place of authentic community where we can make disciples who make disciples
- For God’s wisdom as we consider other weekly worship space options and the implications of making a change: cost, location, additional equipment, a truck and trailer, etc. We are outgrowing our current meeting space and need to make a change.