• Provide direct administrative support for the pastors.
• Assure consistency and accuracy of information.
• Refer and respond, under the direction of the pastors, to potentially complex and sensitive inquiries from pastors, church members, and the public.
• Produce informational articles, brochures, weekly bulletins, and monthly schedules both in print and online.
• Maintain essential records and information regarding pastors, church, committees, boards and agencies.
• Make information available to help and support to pastors and staff.
• Prepare letters, emails, and other correspondence on behalf of the pastors.
• Lead all social media accounts, checking that all posts and information is accurate and consistent with church beliefs.
• Update the church website frequently to ensure the church schedule, event announcements, and sermon videos are current and accurate.
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested in support of the church.
• Acquire the knowledge of church based software programs.
• Proficient skill level with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite, and Outlook.
The individual applying should be a born-again believer in Jesus Christ. Experience in an administrative or operations environment required. Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, or Certificate Program related to Business/Office Management preferred.