Twin Oaks is searching for a man to oversee our ministry to youth and children. He should possess pastoral skills in preaching and teaching, as well as shepherding, leadership, and administration. He will be under the direct supervision of our Senior Pastor and will assist him in over areas of pastoral ministry as needed. Both he and his wife should be comfortable ministering in a rural setting. This is a full-time position.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a Christian college or university
- Minimum of 1 to 5 years of minister experience
- Ability to preach and teach
- Computer and technology skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, organized, and willing to take full responsibility for assigned tasks
- Good communication and people skills
$50,000 (including health insurance, retirement, etc.)