First Baptist Church on Park Street (www.fbcparkstreet.com) is a multi-generational and missional church located in beautiful Charlottesville, VA and is currently seeking a Full-Time Associate Pastor of Student and Family Ministry. The Associate Pastor of Students and Family Ministry is responsible for the overall planning, coordinating, promoting, and leading a variety of programs and activities that will develop and strengthen the students in grade 7 through 12 in their Christian walk. In addition, the Director/Associate Pastor of Students and Family Ministry will collaborate with leaders of FIRSTkids (Children’s Ministry), College Ministry, Men’s Ministry and Women’s Ministry to disciple families in their walk with Christ. Overall division of responsibility will be approximately 85% Student Ministry and 15% Family Ministry.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete copy of the job description.
Minimum Candidate Expectations include:
1. A personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Willing to become a member of First Baptist Church on Park Street.
3. Have a Master’s degree from an accredited seminary (or be within one semester of completing degree).
4. Have five years of experience in full-time pastoral ministry.
5. Have a demonstrated passion to reach and disciple middle and high school students.
Commensurate with experience