This is a full time, salaried position with a minimum of 40 hours per week. Defined office hours will be set with remaining hours structured with flexibility. The candidate would also align with the pastoral qualifications found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7. Candidate must be a devoted Christian who walks in Christian love and engages in actions that reflect honorably on Christ and His Church. The APYAYF must worship and study God’s Word regularly, observe our ordinances, agree with the vision of DCBC and give generously and cheerfully of their personal time, talents, and treasures.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• The APYAYF is responsible for planning, leading, promoting, and developing a Christ-centered, safe, and effective ministry for Young Adults and Young Families.
• The APYAYF will serve under the direction/oversight of the Senior Pastor and participate in DCBC Staff meetings.
• The APYAYF will coordinate activities and partner with other ministries of the church to create a biblical foundation that will help disciple and encourage young families
and young adults as they grow in their faith.
Requirements and Preferences:
- Bachelor's or higher-level degree from an accredited college/university required.
- Seminary degree or pursuant of a seminary degree preferred.
- Previous experience in Young Adults and Young Families youth and college ministry preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To be determined by candidate's qualifications and experience.