The International Mission Board is hiring temporary classroom assistants to help in training children of missionaries during orientation and debriefing programs in Rockville, VA!
Assistants will be utilized to serve as substitutes throughout the year.
We also need workers for these specific dates:
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR Summer & Fall 2022:
August 1 – September 16
October 10 – 14
October 24 – December 9
Assist with various classroom activities, which may include:
- Bible activities
- Cultural learning activities
- Physical education
- Music and art activities
- Sharing information about missions and different people groups/cultures
- Various other activities that help students as they grow in their walk with the Lord
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous teaching experience in any setting from early education through high school required. (This can include public or private school setting, daycare, Sunday School, VBS, etc.)
- Overseas experience is a plus but not required.
- Must be flexible to work with various age groups as needed.
Click here to apply.
$15/hour, M-F, 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM