The secretary provides support services to the pastor(s), church staff, and elders to foster and promote church administration and to carry out the vision and mission of the church ministry.
1. Clear Christian testimony
2. Similar doctrine of faith (Baptist Faith and Message and Nashville Statement)
3. Agreement with the Church Vision and Mission Statement
4. Multi-task oriented
5. Working hours: Up to 24 hours
6. Workweek: Monday through Thursday 9 am-3 pm.
7. Timesheet record to be turned in weekly to pastor or designee.
8. Character skills include but not limited to trustworthiness, confidentiality, self-initiative and self-motivation, mental alertness, flexibility, and organizational ability.