About the International Mission Board (IMB):
IMB's mission is to partner with churches to empower limitless missionary teams who are making disciples and multiplying churches among unreached peoples and places for the glory of God. More than 1.7 billion people still live with little or no access to the Gospel. IMB us an entity of the Southern Baptist Convention, the nation's largest evangelical denomination, with more than 46,000 churches and over 15 million members.
Do you have experience working with children in an educational setting?
The International Mission Board, a nonprofit religious organization in Richmond, VA, is hiring temporary classroom assistants to help in training children of missionaries during orientation and debriefing programs in Rockville, VA!
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR JANUARY 2021 CONFERENCES: Jan. 11-15; Jan. 25-March
Assist with various classroom activities, which may include:
- Bible activities
- cultural learning activities
- physical education
- music and art activities
- sharing information about missions and different people groups/cultures
- various other activities that help students as they grow in their walk with the Lord
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous teaching experience in any setting from early education through high school required. (This can include public or private school setting, daycare, Sunday School, VBS, etc.)
- Overseas experience is a plus but not required.
- Must be flexible to work with various age groups as needed
Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00 PM
Classroom assistant will serve as a substitute throughout the year.