The Executive Pastor’s Executive Assistant works directly with the Executive Pastor to provide administrative support for his position. This position also serves as the church clerk.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Executive Assistance to Executive Pastor
o Maintain Executive Pastor’s calendar and appointments.
o Manage and assist with Executive Pastor’s emails and communication.
o Manage administrative aspects of the Connect and Next Steps classes (communication, rosters, materials, schedules, etc.).
o Manage the Expense and Invoice approval processes.
o Monitor Vendor Invoice Log to ensure invoices are processed correctly and efficiently.
o Track printer usage to ensure proper billing.
o Prepare various financial reports.
o Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
o Work with Financial Administrator and bill pay professional.
o Review and Manage PayClock for all employee’s time off requests. Update Executive Pastor on relevant information.
o Assist with onboarding new employees and HR responsibilities.
o Prepare and maintain all information required to process year-end tax reporting.
o Assist in preparation of Business Meeting agendas.
o Record minutes at all church business meetings and store for future reference.
Assist with other responsibilities as assigned.
• Must be in agreement with the HHBC Constitution and By-Laws and sign the Church Membership Covenant.
• Must demonstrate the Staff Values of HHBC.
• Must bear witness to a clear testimony of salvation and biblical baptism.
• Must be committed to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, actively engaged in spiritual growth and discipleship with clear evidence of the Spirit in their life.
• Must be organized and able to prioritize, and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work efficiently and effectively in team situations as well as independently and demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to interact well with church members, staff and volunteers with confidentiality and discernment.
• Must have experience in the necessary fields utilized in this position and capable of learning additional skills and systems as required (i.e. Microsoft Office, Outlook, ASANA, PayClock, QuickBooks, Planning Center Resources, multi-line phone system).
• Business education/experience and experience in an office is preferred.