Twin Oaks is praying for a man (and his wife) who have been called by God to pastoral ministry and who have a special interest in ministering to teens. This man should passionately love God and His Word, and have a genuine concern for others. He should possess pastoral skills in preaching and teaching, as well as shepherding, leadership, and administration. He must have a servant’s heart and be willing to follow the leadership of our Senior Pastor. Both he and his wife should be comfortable ministering in a rural setting.
• Bachelor’s degree (minimum) from a recognized Christian college or university with a major in an area of Christian ministry (Preferably: Pastoral, Youth Ministries, or Christian Education)
• Ability to preach and teach
• Computer and technology skills
• Self-motivated, energetic, organized, and takes full responsibility for assigned tasks
• Good communication and people skills
• Passionate about Christ and His Church