Develop, oversee, and execute programs, events, and environments for BBC’s Kids Ministry, birth-5th grade, that are Gospel-centered, disciple-making, family-focused, and consistent with the mission and vision of Bayside Baptist Church.
- Develop, oversee, coordinate, and actively participate in programming involving children and their families.
- Select and/or develop curriculum and plan unique events for children, working in cooperation with the Family Ministry Team.
- Construct an age-based curriculum focused on Bible lessons for Sunday School and be able to teach Bible stories through a collection of modalities (e.g., Bible stories, plays, songs, games, crafts).
- Recruit, train, monitor, and support Kids Ministry volunteers.
- Develop meaningful and caring relationships with children and their families.
- Plan and oversee the annual budget and calendar for the Children’s Ministry, including maintaining and ordering supplies.
- Be available Sunday mornings from 9 am until 12 pm for Christian Education and Child Support and Wednesday evenings from 5 pm until 8 pm.
$31,000 plus health and dental benefits