The Office Manager/Ministry Coordinator manages the secretarial staff; manages the church calendar; attends church staff meetings and (as needed) deacon meetings; orders office supplies; ensures the proper maintenance and service for office equipment; and assists the assigned ministerial staff members on a routine basis.
- Administrative support and secretarial duties may be reassigned periodically to meet the needs of the Ministerial Staff. As new ministry opportunities arise, workloads change, it may necessitate exchanging various duties among the secretarial personnel. Duties of the Office Manager/Ministry Coordinator may also include responsibilities for administrative support for the following:
- The Office Manager/Ministry Coordinator maintains detailed how-to instructions for the many tasks that must be performed.
- Some of the other specific tasks performed by the Office Manager/Ministry Coordinator include prayer list and bulletin board updating, baptismal candidate support, new member process, facilities use coordination, maintain the ShelbyNext system and associated applications, and development of the related annual budgets for the church office operation.
- In addition to the above specific areas, this staff member will be responsible for other areas as assigned and may be asked to assist in other areas when a secretary is absent or unavailable.
- Three years administrative experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- FBC church membership (either current or post position acceptance) preferred
$48,500 – $53,500
In addition to compensation, this position is eligible for medical/dental benefits, retirement benefits, etc.