Seeking energetic, full-time pastor to help grow small, country church through visiting with church family and community prospects; delivering strong, effective Sunday morning sermons; conducting Wednesday night Bible study in addition to other special Bible study courses; and establishing personal relationships with all types of people. Our church is aligned with the Southern Baptist Conservatives of Virginia.
- Belief that everything in the Bible is God-inspired
- Evangelistic; gifted in teaching and preaching
- Reaches out to members and others in the community, visits, and builds relationships with all types of people and ages
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Seminary or Bible college degree (Bachelor’s or higher from an accredited institution)
- Energetic and goal-oriented
- If married, wife would be supportive of the pastor and the church
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter by Sunday, April 14, 2019.