• Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ
• Administer the ordinances of the church
• Promote the strategy of the church by leading its members in evangelism, prayer, worship, discipleship, fellowship, and ministry
• Provide leadership and focus for the church to accomplish its mission
• Serve as an ex-officio member of every committee of the church
• Lead church business meetings and participate in the discussions that occur during the meetings to include expressing opinions and making motions when appropriate
• Perform the duties that usually pertain to the office or are assigned by the church
Hollies Baptist Church, a small, conservative Southern Baptist church, located at 17691 Hollies Church Road, Keller, VA 23401, is seeking the man God would have as: Pastor, Part-time or Bi-vocational Pastor to help the church to be true to its mission statement to impact the world with the truth and love of Jesus Christ.
Hollies accepts as “Articles of Faith” the Baptist Faith and Message adopted on June 14, 2000 and would expect anyone applying for the pastoral position to do the same. We place no restrictions on this position as far as age, years of experience, degrees, etc., seeking only the man God wants as pastor at Hollies.
We have approximately 55 members, with a worship attendance of 20-30 and a Sunday School attendance of 15-20. Additional weekly activities include Wednesday prayer meeting and Bible study, along with kids meeting, and we further hope to resume the Good News Club on Thursdays beginning with the 2021-22 school year.
The church budget is $56,000, and the salary for this pastoral position is $20,000. There is no church parsonage.
17691 Hollies Church Rd
Keller, VA 23401