Beaverdam Christian Academy was founded in 2014 and serves students in preschool 3 through 6th grade. We are looking for a Christian individual to serve as principal of our school. The principal must be willing to lead with a servant’s heart and have a vision for the school and a passion for Christian education. The person must be willing to take the leadership role in serving the students, their parents, the faculty and staff, and the community at large in the realm of Christian education.
The principal should:
- Seek to be a role model in attitude, speech, and actions in a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
- Be ready to pray with and offer spiritual advice to students, faculty, and staff.
- Follow Matthew 18 principles in addressing issues with students, parents, faculty, and staff.
- Supervise and lead students, faculty, and staff to achieve their greatest potential.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be committed to furthering the school’s Christian mission and philosophy of faith-based education.
- Faithfully attend and financially support a local church whose beliefs are in agreement with the school.
- Diligently work to develop and maintain a school that provides a distinctly Christian education.