The Tech Director provides direction and oversight for the enhancement of all audio, visual, and lighting systems at Hyland Heights Baptist Church.
o Coordinate scheduling of all volunteers on the Production Team.
o Recruit, Train, and develop volunteers for all audio, video and lighting needs.
o Provide technical support for external groups that rent the facilities and resources of Hyland Heights Baptist Church
o Create and maintain the library of documents used in the Worship Center on the presentation computer (i.e. song files, motion backgrounds, sermon slides, still images, business meeting slides, etc.).
o Oversee and coordinate an acceptable audio mix for all worship services and events held in the Worship Center (in cooperation with the Worship Pastor and Sound Technician).
o Oversee and coordinate an acceptable audio mix for all worship services and events that are live-streamed.
o Coordinate setup and operation of audio systems used for ministry events.
o Maintain all existing and functioning audio components and devices at HHBC (Including, but not limited to, microphones, speakers, cables, computers with audio interfacing, microphone stands, and speaker stands).
o Repair any damaged audio components as materials and knowledge are available (any major repairs will be handled by a professional repair service technician).
o Oversee and coordinate the capture and broadcast of all live-streamed worship services and special events.
o Coordinate setup and operation of projectors and TVs (wall-mounted and cart-mounted) for ministries and Life Groups.
o Perform routine maintenance on projectors found throughout the Hyland Heights campus (i.e. bulb changes, filter cleanings, positional adjustments).
o Maintain broadcast cameras in the Worship Center for recording and live-streaming purposes.
o Videography experience preferred but not required.
o Coordinate setup and operation of lighting systems used for ministry events.
o Maintain and repair all production lighting systems throughout the Hyland Heights campus.
• Must be in agreement with the HHBC Constitution and By-Laws and sign the Church Membership Covenant.
• Must demonstrate the Staff Values of HHBC.
• Must bear witness to a clear testimony of salvation and biblical baptism.
• Must be committed to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, actively engaged in spiritual growth and discipleship with clear evidence of the Spirit in their life.
• Must be able to work efficiently and effectively in a team setting with good written and verbal communication skills as well as working independently.
• Must be able to manage/coordinate a team of volunteers.
• Must have a thorough understanding and experience in all aspects of digital audio, lighting, and video systems.
• Must have a basic understanding of current technical products used by Hyland Heights (see “Current Technologies” document for reference).
• Must have a basic understanding of Planning Center.
Commensurate with experience