The primary responsibility of the Director/Pastor of Worship is to lead the music ministry. This person reports directly to the Senior Pastor with support from the Personnel Team.
Please submit your resume in PDF form, including three references, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please use “Attention Worship Leader Search Committee” as the subject line of your email.
• Please include links to any social media platforms to which you post, blog, or post photos.
Thank you for taking time to respond to our need. We are praying for you through this process.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and lead engaging worship services.
• Recruit, develop, schedule and rehearse the worship team and AV team. (Focus on developing worship gifts from within the church body and community.)
• Evaluate and Oversee AV quality for both in-person and live stream services.
• Provide discipleship and fellowship opportunities to both worship and AV team.
• Assist the Senior Pastor in shepherding and discipling others in the church.
• Perform other duties associated with this role or assigned by the Senior Pastor.
TALENTS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong sense of calling and identity in Christ.
• A person of integrity within his family, church, and community.
• One who seeks the guidance of the Holy Spirit through God’s Word in all things.
• Proficiency in leading worship with a strong vocal ability and (guitar or piano preferred).
• Possesses strong leadership, administrative, and organizational skills.
• Dependable and consistent in performing their duties and assignments.
• A Christ-follower and in full agreement with our church’s statement of faith.
• Willing and qualified to join the membership of PBC.