AREA OF MINISTRY
● Lead through a team to plan, prepare, oversee, organize, and take responsibility for all worship experiences, including practices, setup, scheduling in Planning Center and a healthy working relationship with Production team. These healthy teams are already in place and serving well.
● Lead with the goal in mind of “equipping the saints to do the work of the ministry,” which means to lead in such a way that another leader could transition into this position even if you are not there.
● Oversee with the strong support of a volunteer team to build a healthy worship ministry.
● Needs to have a working knowledge in Planning Center Online, Ableton, and ProPresenter to provide leadership for the Production team.
● Responsible for overseeing our churchwide electronic communications, including emails and social media updates.
• Shows a faithful abiding and mature Christian character and leadership that reflects the characteristics of 1 Timothy 3, Titus 1 and John 15.
• Leads the way in making disciples that make disciples that plant churches found in Matthew 28:18-20 and Acts 1:8.
• Lives and serves as a normal, healthy part of the River Rock Church community.
• Strives to do all things with humility, simplicity and excellence.