The student ministry of Northstar Church seeks to reach students in the New River Valley and lead them to a love relationship with Jesus Christ. Our overall goal is to make disciples of youth and their families who will be led to active involvement in the church, being served and learning to serve. The Youth Minister should be committed to evangelism, discipleship and demonstrate team-leading capabilities.
• College graduate, preferably seminary degree, or willingness to pursue
• A clear calling to youth ministry
• A willingness to commit to five years of ministry service
• Ability to work well with youth parents
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with and develop teams
• Self-starter, takes initiative