The Kids Ministry Conference for Saturday is still on!
The SBC of Virginia leadership, in consultation with LifeWay’s scheduled speakers and the host church, North Roanoke Baptist Church, feel led to move forward with the conference.
Provisions by the Host Church:
- Rooms, doors, and fixtures have been and will be sanitized regularly throughout the conference.
- Bathrooms will be furnished with antibacterial soaps.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
While at the Conference you are encouraged to take the following precautions:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid shaking hands or physical contact
- Cover your cough or sneeze in elbow
For more precautions, we encourage you to follow the CDC guidelines.
You might choose to forgo the Conference if…
- You are elderly
- Have immune issues
Please do not attend if…
- You are feeling sick
- You have a fever or have had a fever within the last 24 hours of the conference
Please know that we are seeking to be proactive and preventative as we monitor closely the developments of the coronavirus. We will keep you updated if anything changes.
As the work of the church, and ministry to children and families continue, we want you to know that you are not alone. We look forward to seeing many of you on Saturday.
CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE AND RESOURCES
The Southern Baptist Convention of Virginia (SBC of Virginia) is monitoring the related effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how this can directly impact ministry work here and abroad.