Paul & Suzie Hardy
Paul Hardy is the church planter of Iron Horse Fellowship in Norfolk, Virginia.
About Iron Horse Fellowship:
Christian bikers, friends, and family who are a church of relationships, outreach, and community service.
What makes us different?
- We are a fellowship that reaches the biker culture, combining the glory of the old (biblical doctrine) with the promise of the new (modern practices). We don’t get hung up on style but are driven by the pursuit of Christ.
- We are a fellowship without walls—the church is not the building.
- We are a fellowship that seeks to be guided and empowered by the Holy Spirit. We can’t do this on our own! (Gal. 5:25; Eph. 3:14-21)
- We are a fellowship committed to team leadership and small groups. We realize biblical growth is done in community.
- We are a fellowship focused on taking the Gospel to the four corners of the world, including our own cities. We are committed to sharing the life-changing message of Christ to the fullest extent possible. (Matt. 28:18-20)
We are in need of:
- Prayer partners
- Creative and gifted worship team members
- A donated motorcycle to present at community events
- Monthly financial supporters
- For protection from the enemy
- For entry into biker clubs and favor with them
- For our launch team–for direction, wisdom, and unity
- For a building of our own in the right location at the right time
414 S. Battlefield Blvd.
Chesapeake, VA 23322