Please see below our updates as of February 27 (War with Russia – Day 4)
- UBTS has became a humanitarian relief center and a logistics hub for students, graduates and their families as well as other people in need!
- UBTS provides housing, food, emotional and spiritual support to people escaping the war affected areas! UBTS hosts people in its facilities as well as helps people relocate to other cities in Western Ukraine.
- UPF has established an Emergency Fund that UBTS will administer to assist displaced people who come to L’viv needing food, shelter and medical attention, as well as aid the UBTS students, staff, and graduates who will open their homes to refugees.
During these four days, 480 people have already passed through the UBTS. In the last 24 hours, we have received, fed, accommodated, and relocated 150 people. We are joined by volunteers who serve with their vehicles, houses, food and respond to any need. Please see attached some photos so that you have a better picture of what is happening at UBTS.
The latest video from President Pyzh:
We are not alone. We continue to pray to the Lord for peace and a miracle for Ukraine! Please continue to pray for our country. Thank you again for your faithfulness and friendship! The funds we send will help to provide:
- 6-month supply of food to feed relocated Ukrainians
- Clothes and hygiene supplies
- Beds, cleaning supplies to house refugees
- 5 tons of diesel to store in anticipation of fuel shortages
- Funds to cover the additional costs of guest families living with students
- Additional emergency financial aid to help refugees relocate to other cities/ regions