scott & karen bonner, Church Planter
greater love church | washington, dc
About Greater Love Church:
Greater Love Church is a deeply relational church with a high priority on the Gospel being preached and disciples being healed and equipped for ministry. As the Chris Tomlin song says, “Greater things are still to be done in this city.” There are so many broken families who need the living hope of the Gospel, so many people who need a place of refuge, so many people believing a false “gospel,” and so many churches needing to be revived in the true Gospel. We have a heart to take the Gospel to our broken city, especially where we are located in the Northeast section of our nation’s capital. Our building is used throughout the week to reach children and families through our Greater Love Community Center.
Ways to Partner:
We are in need of:
- Volunteer professional partners to help with homework and to mentor youth and young adults.
- Mission teams to partner through street evangelism, summer camp, and sports.
- Partners for remodeling projects and building upgrades.
- Financial partners to help GLC with our vision “to see the broken healed through Christ.”
- That God will soften the hearts of the people so they will be willing to hear the Gospel and be open to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior.
- For the elders and leaders to have unity and intimacy with the Lord as they serve.
- That God will provide finances and necessary repairs for the 15-passenger van that was donated to the church.
- For GLC as we implement Northeast Bible Institute in the spring of 2018.
- For two new GLC outreach initiatives: WOKE Academy and The Movement Martial Arts (MMA).
4421 Jay St NE
Washington, DC 20019
Phone: (202) 396-5600