Barbara Lee and her granddaughter were watching a movie together in their Pamplin, Virginia home when they discovered flames and smoke pouring out of one of the bedrooms. They escaped unharmed. The fire was contained to the one room, but smoke damaged everything. Barbara lives off her social security check and does not have the means to start over. Multiple SBCV church volunteers came to the rescue through SBCV Relief Ministries. Damaged walls and floors were removed and replaced. Your prayers and gifts made it possible for Barbara to keep her home and care for her family.