The media associate responsible for video production is a position that presents many opportunities in video content creation and management. The media associate will lead in the production of Sunday services and other productions throughout the week. The media associate plays an integral part in the success of First Roanoke’s media outreach programs such as our televised broadcast (Experience First) and live-streamed services. This position will spearhead the process of all First Roanoke video based projects and be the main manager of all projects and gear that pertain to the First Roanoke studio.
• Advanced experience in Adobe Premiere Pro or similar software that can be translated to the Adobe Creative Cloud program
• Minimal experience in other Adobe Creative Cloud software
• Moderate to advanced experience in narrative and live video production, the operation of broadcast ENG cameras, DSLR, Mirrorless, and Cinema cameras and various lenses
• Moderate to advanced knowledge of the workflow involved in a full video studio
• A basic to advanced understanding of lighting for video
• Excellent work ethic and organizational skills
• Excellent team work and project management skills
• The ability to work with volunteers and youth to foster their interests in the media field
• The ability to direct and/or produce a live production with multiple cameras, graphics, and more
• The desire and drive to create more than the necessary video for the church
• Basic knowledge in Adobe After Effects.
• Basic knowledge in the operation of audio and lighting consoles for live production.
• The desire to learn all aspects of video production that one may not already know.
• Associate degree or higher in video production, broadcasting, or related field.
• Adequate experience in the field of video production and editing to compliment education.
$35,000 – $45,000