Marion Baptist Church is currently looking for a part-time youth pastor. This person will lead all aspects of our youth ministry at Marion Baptist Church. This person should be an ordained minister and be very flexible to meet the needs of our youth. This person will work directly with the Pastor as he leads the church.
- Biblical references: Acts 20:28-32; I Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9; 1 Peter 5:1-4
- Adhere to the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
- A heart of worship and a desire to serve the Lord as called to at all times.
- Ability to promote unity and oneness and strive to carry out the entire ministry plan of the church.
- Ability and commitment to maintain personal standards of Godliness based on Biblical Principles.
- Able to communicate effectively with youth on one-on-one, small and large group settings exhibiting a pleasing attitude that is always Christ-like.
YOUTH PASTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all aspects of the youth department.
- In the absence of the Senior Pastor, the Youth Pastor will be responsible to oversee all ministerial duties that may arise from leading worship to making visits.
- Assist with visitation as directed by the Senior Pastor and in any other needs that arise in this area.
- Maintain continued growth to his personal calling and walk with the Lord through consistent Bible study and prayer.
- Develops and exercises personal evangelism within and outside the church.
- Create administrative protocols and procedures for the youth ministry.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.