To lead the youth ministry of Swift Creek Baptist Church in Colonial Heights, VA (South Chesterfield)
Typical responsibilities would include:
- Lead in the evangelism and integration of young people into the fellowship of the church
- Through Bible studies and other activities, provide youth opportunities for spiritual growth
- Visit with and otherwise provide counsel for youth as needed and appropriate
- Work with the senior pastor, youth committee, youth leaders, and parents in planning and implementation of a comprehensive youth ministry
- Seek to reach the parents of young people engaged in youth ministry
- Encourage young people to participate in the worship services of the church
- A bachelor’s degree or working towards a degree, preferably in preparation for Christian ministry
- Experience in youth ministry is most beneficial for this position.
- The position is open to either male or female candidates.